About the Zod Edge
Zod has farmers and consumers, farmers connect their hardware to the edge and allow it to be addressed by consumers as a super computer. Zod provides GPU / CPU Compute, secure enclaves, video transcode and live streaming.
Zod.TV will eventually consist at a zero-trust system, currently it is not fully there. Zero-trust means the edge nodes cannot read your job but can still do the work, math amazing is not?
Until Zero Trust technology improves..
- All job contents submitted to ZodTV do not go anywhere near the blockchain. They are stored offchain on cloudflare and only accessible to the holder of the keypair that submitted them. Lose your keypair, lose your jobs.
- The NEAR blockchain is used as a settlement channel, allowing farmers and consumers to harmoniously both get paid and pay for access to the edge.
- The NEAR blockchain is used as a reputation system, ensuring poor quality or malicious providers do not wreck havok on the network.
Zero Trust milestones that will make ZOD stronger..
- Secure Enclave | Defense vs undervolting
- Secure Enclave | Defense vs physical attacker having root
Connect Your GPUs and Earn
Download the ZodTV farm at github.com/zodtv/farm and plug in your NEAR wallet to start earning. The farm only runs on Linux and its preferable to have a good uplink (fiber optic cable and up).
Run rootless Containers
Run docker supported containers on the Zod EDGE with access to GPUs. Define how many GPUs you require, ram, cpu, and what kind of uplink.
Train your Neural Network
OpenAI trained their Dota 2 model on 256 GPUs and 128,000 CPU cores. It cost over $25,000 per day using the centralized cloud. Bring that workload over to the Zod EDGE!
Video transcoding is the process of converting a high quality original source video into lower resolutions to support a broad range of internet connections and devices. Move your current workload off the centralized cloud and into the Zod EDGE.
Go live or view live streams on the Zod EDGE. All Zod EDGE nodes support live streaming ingestion and broadcast. Offload your streaming platforms video services to the edge.